Peninsula Pride supports same sex attracted and gender diverse young people aged 12-17 in Franskton and the Mornington Peninsula.
The program includes supporting Secondary School nurses to:
- facilitate diversity groups during school hours and
- social support groups outside of school hours.
Peninsula Pride is a partnership program between Mornington Peninsula Shire, Frankston City Council and Headspace.
Current social groups
- Rosebud on Tuesdays 4:30 - 6pm
- Frankston on Wednesdays. 4:30 - 6pm
* Online if required during COVID-19 restrictions.
Get in touch
For information on groups, locations and to arrange a referral please get in touch.