Arts and Culture Advisory Panel (ACAP)
The Mornington Peninsula Shire values the significant contribution that the arts and cultural sector makes to the region. An Arts and Culture Advisory Panel (ACAP) works with Council to help shape priorities, direction and identify opportunities to grow and promote arts and culture across all of the Mornington Peninsula.
Members of the ACAP are drawn from diverse range of backgrounds and have extensive knowledge and experience.
Membership of the Panel is comprised of a Councillor Representative and Substitute Councillor Representative, Shire Officers and community and industry representatives who meet at least four times annually.
Download: Mornington Peninsula Shire ACAP Terms of Reference(PDF, 201KB)
Industry experts and community representatives
- Max Johnson(Visual Arts Community Representative)
Founder and Curator of Jackie Jones, Creative Coordinator at Antipodes Bookshop & Gallery, Committee Member - Peninsula Business Network
- Jiayden Mills (Music Industry Representative)
- Penelope Gebhardt (Visual Arts Community Representative)
Director of Silver Leaf Art Box, a contemporary art space situated on ten acres in a rural setting at Merricks.
- Rebecca Fraser (Writing/Literature Community Representative)
- Sally Baillieu (Performing Arts Community Representative)
- Vicky Sapkin (Local History Community Representative)
Committee member of the National Trust Mornington Peninsula branch, Mornington & District Historical Society, Local History Network representative and member of Friends of MPRG.
- Carole Patullo(Performing Arts Community Representative)
Carole is an actor, theatre-maker, director and teaching artist. In a 38-year career she has worked with many major arts organisations and is currently Artistic Director with youth theatre company Dreamhouse TC inc.
- Rosa Mar Tato Ortega (Visual Arts Community Representative)
Rosa Mar has a post graduate degree in Fine Arts and is a creative collaborator and practicing artist living on the Mornington Peninsula. Her role outside of her arts practice often involves being a conduit between artist and institution/organisation, facilitating logistics, media and frameworks in support of artists and their work.
- Heidi Luckhurst (Contemporary Music Community Representative)
A musician, music teacher, events assistant, President of the Mornington Peninsula Music Network and created the Rosebud Buskfest in 2014/2015.
- Tori Hayat – Team Leader Arts & Culture
- Julie Skate – Cultural Development Coordinator
- Cr David Gill – Red Hill Ward
- Cr Lisa Dixon – Cerberus Ward
Council's key strategic directions for arts and culture can be found in the Arts and Culture Plan 2020-24(PDF, 4MB).
For further information contact the Arts and Cultural Development Team on 5950 1935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.