What is a pre-application meeting and what do I receive?
A pre-application meeting is organised to discuss your proposal before lodging a Planning Permit Application. This will give you a chance to discuss potential design issues, ask questions regarding the process or highlight any additional information that may be required for your application.
Once your pre-application meeting has taken place you will receive written feedback.
What do I need to provide?
To lodge a request for a pre-application meeting the below information is mandatory in order to best assess the proposal :
- Plans (Elevations, Site and Floor plans)
- An outline of the proposal
- A current Certificate of Title (no older than three (3) months) including the Plan of Subdivision and any Section 173 agreement and/or Covenants if relevant to the land
How much is a pre-application meeting?
All pre-application meetings have a fee of $300.
Once your request for a pre-application meeting is received we will contact you to make payment.
How do I book a pre-application meeting?
To book the pre-application meeting please email the above listed items to Planning@mornpen.vic.gov.au
Once your email is received
- we will contact you for payment
- request any additional items that may be required
- provide you with a date and time for your meeting
If you have any questions regarding the process please contact Planning Support on 03 5950 1010.