Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
What is Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Assists adults to help young people who are developing a mental illness or during a crisis.
- Supports them until they receive professional help.
What will Youth Mental Health First Aid Teach Me?
- Adolescent development
- Signs and symptoms of common mental health problems in young people
- Where and how to get help
We offer mental health first aid training to anyone who:
- cares for young people on the Mornington Peninsula.
Two day courses
We will be running courses at the The Corner Youth Centre, Mornington:
Each session will be over two days (9am – 5pm):
- 4 May and 11 May 2022
- 15 October and 22 October 2022
We will also be offering 'blended' courses. These are 1-day courses (9am – 5pm) with an additional eLearning component. The blended course will be offered at two different locations:
- The Corner, Mornington – 19 March 2022
- Rosebud Library – 18 August 2022
* eLearning component (approx. 4hours) followed by 1-day with one of our accredited MHFA Instructors.
For more information
For more information about availability and pricing, please contact Chloe Donazzan:
Phone: 5975 3114
Download the flyer: MPYS Youth Mental Health First Aid -Flyer 2022(PDF, 576KB)