Youth Services - School Holiday Program
School holiday programs and activities:
- School holiday programs are offered through our Youth Centres each school holidays including excursions and drop-in sessions for young people between 10-17 years of age.
- Our libraries, Pelican Park, Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery and the Briars also offer school holiday activities.
View the complete list of school holiday programs and activities offered by the Shire here.
Join us for the Winter School Holiday Program!
We’ve got loads of fun things to do!
Drop In to our youth centres
Drop In activities are for young people aged 10 – 17 years old, and are available 12 – 4pm on selected days. Young people will have access to free Wifi, pool tables, arts and crafts, sporting games, and a cool place to chill out.
Download: Winter School Holiday Flyer for dates and times(PDF, 412KB).
- Thur 1 July - Gravity Zone (closed - fully booked)
- Fri 2 July - Family Movie Night at Shed 11 (Hastings) and The Corner (Mornington)
- Tues 6 July - Ice-skating at O'Brien Icehouse (closed - fully booked)
Due to popular demand the Gravity Zone and Ice-skating sessions are fully booked, places still available for the Family Movie Nights. Bookings essential.
Programs run every school holidays, and include excursions and heaps of activities at The Corner (located in Mornington) and Shed 11 (located in Hastings). The youth centres are a safe place to meet friends and make new ones, in a supportive environment - young people can be involved in structured activities run by qualified youth workers or have free time to chill and use the facilities.
The cost of activities is free.
Operoo is our registration management platform, and is where your child's details are stored for our staff to access during activities. If you haven't already, you will need to create a Operoo profile for your child before they can participate in any of our activities. Learn more about Operoo