CN2706 - Review of Residential Building Height Planning Controls
The Mornington Peninsula Shire Council invites consultants with expertise and experience in:
- Landscape architecture and urban design;
- Landscape classifications and built form impact assessments;
- Community consultation and stakeholder engagement;
- Assessing, developing and drafting planning provisions in accordance with the Victorian Planning Provisions; and
- Appearing as an expert witness before Planning Panels Victoria.
The overall aim of the project is to ensure that future residential built form protects the distinctive and significant landscapes of the Mornington Peninsula, while appropriately managing reasonable view-sharing to valued landscapes and waterbodies. The project requires comprehensive landscape assessments, review of the residential planning provisions relating to; wall and building heights, slope, ridge and cut-and-fill within the Mornington Peninsula Planning Scheme and stakeholder engagement and community consultation. This analysis and any recommendations will be used to strategically justify a future planning scheme amendment, if required.
Closing date and time: Wednesday 22 March at 3pm.
Visit our e-Procurement system to access tender information and documents to make your tender submission.
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the e-Procurement system and in accordance with the requirements stated in the tender document. Please only provide documentation relevant to the tender submission.