Name change

Changed your name and need to let us know? 

If you own property, have an account and/or pet registration with the Mornington Peninsula Shire and have changed your name, please complete the online form. 

  • The details provided on this form will be used to update Council’s records.
  • Supporting evidence will need to be provided to verify your change of name, such as a marriage or name change
    certificate issued by Births, Deaths & Marriages, current driver’s licence etc. 

Under ‘Supporting documentation’, you can attach more than one proof of identity to confirm your details.

Change Online