Company authority

 Property owned by a company/organisation:

Use this form to

  • Provide Director details for permission to communicate with Council in relation to the property
  • Change your address for future rate notices for a company or organisation.
  • Update your contact details.

If the property title is in the name of an individual/s then please use the Address Change or Name Change form.