Rye Landfill & Resource Recovery Centre
280 Truemans Road, Fingal
Melway 169 D10
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
Weekends & Public Holidays 8.00am - 5.00pm
(Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday)
Customer Service: 1300 850 600
Fees and Charges
Rye Landfill and Resource Recovery Centre - Fees and Charges(PDF, 233KB)
Payment method is EFTPOS or Credit Card only. Cash is not accepted.
Proof of Shire residency may need to be presented to qualify for Shire resident fees and charges. Either a driving licence or rates notice will be accepted.
What is Accepted
- Green, hard and general waste.
- Large vehicles unable to use the weigh bridge will not be accepted (length of weigh bridge 10m).
- All trucks with loads containing putrescible waste go to the landfill and are weighed and charged per tonne.
- Small trucks with loads of solid inert waste less than 4 cubic metres or skip bins up to 4 cubic metres must access the push pit and are charged per cubic metre.
- All utilities and trailers must access the push pit and are charged per cubic metre.
- All vehicles accepted.
- A maximum limit of 4 tyres per day applies.
- A maximum limit of 4 mattresses per day applies.
- A maximum limit of 2 fridges/air conditioning units per day applies.
To purchase mulch from the Rye Resource Recovery Centre, please proceed to the gatehouse where you will be directed to the mulch area.
- Fine mulch: $50/metre
- Medium mulch: $37/metre
- Crushed rock (20mm): $35/metre