How to lodge your planning applications online
Welcome to our ePlanning portal, our online service that allows users to lodge and pay for a variety of planning applications online, anytime and anywhere.
You can create a user profile (for high volume users) or submit as a guest and begin lodging your application documents online, simply and quickly. step by step instructions on how to lodge an application
Lodging an ePlanning application demonstrates step by step instructions on how to lodge an application
What documentation should I provide with my application?
When lodging your application, the following documents are required:
- A completed and signed Application form;
- A full and current (no older than 3 months) copy of your Certificate of Title including the Plan of Subdivision and correct ownership details;
- A full copy of any registered restrictive covenant or Section 173 Agreements that may apply to your land. These are included on your Certificate of Title or as an attachment to it;
- A copy of your plans;
- A covering letter (optional) with a description of the proposal and any other relevant information; and
- The application fee This will generally depend on the cost of the proposed development and/or use.
Please note the above documentation is not applicable to Extension of Time or planning advice / information requests
How to name your Documents
To ensure your documents are easily identifiable, please see attached our preferred naming conventions for your use.
ePlanning file naming conventions
Lodgement of your Planning Application
To lodge and pay for a variety of planning applications online
Create a User Profile (for high volume users)
If you would to create a user profile, complete the following form and return it to email@example.com. You will receive an email confirming your login details once registration is complete.
ePlanning registration form
For further information or assistance with planning forms, fees and checklists please contact:
Planning Services Team - 5950 1010 or
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org