Building Over Easements

If you own a property with an easement or Council drain you are required to obtain consent before building over or near that easement or drain.

To receive consent, a building over easement application is required to be filled out in order for the proposal to be assessed.

Complete a 'Building Over Easement' application form.

 Apply and Pay Online

Download: Point of Discharge Build Over Easement(PDF, 55KB)

For information on building over a South East Water easement, see Build Over South East Water Easement.