Apply for Property Information Certificate 51 (2)

In most cases, a Property Information certificate is required as part of the application for your Building Permit.

A Property Information certificate includes the following information relating to your land:

  • If your property is liable to flooding, for more information see Building on Flood Prone land.
  • Within designated land or works (as declared by the Water Act, examples include concrete drains and natural water channels).
  • Subject to attack by termites (the whole of the Mornington Peninsula is deemed termite prone).
  • Bushfire prone (if a bushfire attack level has been specified in the Planning Scheme).
  • Subject to significant snowfalls.

Apply and Pay Online

Download and Print Property Information Application Form.pdf(PDF, 102KB)