In most cases, a Property Information certificate is required as part of the application for your Building Permit.
A Property Information certificate includes the following information relating to your land:
- If your property is liable to flooding, for more information see Building on Flood Prone land.
- Within designated land or works (as declared by the Water Act, examples include concrete drains and natural water channels).
- Subject to attack by termites (the whole of the Mornington Peninsula is deemed termite prone).
- Bushfire prone (if a bushfire attack level has been specified in the Planning Scheme).
- Subject to significant snowfalls.
Apply and Pay Online
Download and Print Property Information Application Form.pdf(PDF, 114KB)