Lost, stolen or damaged bin

Damaged bins: 

If your bin becomes damaged, please contact the Shire’s Customer Service Team between 8:30am and 5:00pm on 1300 850 600 to have it repaired or replaced.

Lost / stolen bins:

If you think your bin may have been stolen or is lost, there are a couple of steps you can take:

  1. Firstly, check your letterbox for a slip from your bin collection contractor – sometimes heavy or damaged bins may fall into the truck. A slip with replacement details will be placed in your letterbox.
  2. If you don’t have a slip in your letterbox, simply fill out a Lost Bin Declaration form and submit it to the Shire to have your bin replaced. Or, report your lost or stolen bin using the online form below. 

Download: Lost Bin Declaration form(PDF, 200KB)

Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 850 600 for further information.

 If your bin has been lost or stolen please report it below: