Change of Animal Details

If you have moved houses within the Shire, you will need to advise us to update your details and your pet’s registration details.

If you have moved from the Mornington Peninsula Shire, you will need to advise us so we can update the registration details on our data base and a new registration will be required within your new Shire.

Use our online form to:Apply Online

Please Note: If you have moved into the Mornington Peninsula Shire from another Shire a New Registration Application is required, registrations are not transferrable between Councils go to Registering Your Pet.

Please Note: This is not for the change of ownership of an animal, if changing ownership details please go to Transfer of Ownership Pet Registration.