Social media is a great way for the Shire to inform and interact with our existing and potential residents. Discover news, events, services and stay abreast of emergency information.
Follow us to stay informed on all the latest Shire news, events and ideas!
- Foreshore Camping - seaside camping right beside the sea over the road from the friendly villages of Rosebud, Rye and Sorrento.
- The Briars - a public park for people of all ages to learn about heritage, enjoy activities and participate in the development of a more sustainable future.
- Peninsula RideSafe - a place to advocate for safer cycling as part of the Mornington Peninsula Shire's Bicycle strategy.
- MP Youth Services - advice, support and a place to hang out, a hand at school or even just something fun to do.
- Impakt Freeza - a committee of young people dedicated to organising all-ages events on the Mornington Peninsula.
- MPS Child and Family Health - keeping the community informed about Mornington Peninsula Shire Child & Family Health services and events.
- Our Arts and Culture - an online hub connecting you to artists, activities, exhibitions and events, creative spaces and opportunities
- Bus Route 887 (AKA PenBus) - the partially subsidised PenBus service for eligible students, jobseekers, apprentices and trainees for travel.
Follow us on Twitter for news, events, info and more...
@MornPenShire - official tweets from the Shire: news, events, info & more.
@librarymornpen - updates on the latest news, views, ideas and happenings from Mornington Peninsula Library Service.
@mprg_victoria - updates from the Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery
@ourpeninsula - Mornington Peninsula Shire inspiration
@impaktfreeza - events for young people on the Mornington Peninsula
@at_the_briars - check out what's happening around The Briars Park
@MPRG_vic - Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery
@officialmorningtonpeninsula - Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism inspiration.