Mornington Peninsula Community Charitable Fund
The Shire calls on community organisations and charities to apply for a grant from the distribution of the Mornington Peninsula Charitable Trust Fund.
The grant is focused on areas of need, catering towards the following areas;
- Life Opportunities for Young People (education, pathways to work and social inclusion)
- Ageing Well (Social participation for older men and women and supporting age friendly communities)
- Homelessness and Affordable Housing
- Community Health (Preventative health and reducing family violence)
- Food Relief and Emergency Aid
- Sustainable Communities (Climate change, water, sustainable food systems and protecting our environment)
Apply for grants up to $10,000. A greater amount can be nominated however it is best to discuss this prior to submitting your application.
Community groups and charities play an important role in our community and this funding will assist them to continue to deliver services and programs to our community.
The Fund will provide grants for important equipment, projects and programs, as well as providing assistance with general running costs.
The Mornington Peninsula Charitable Trust Fund was established to support and distribute funds to community organisations and charities throughout the Shire, under the umbrella of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, which has been supporting charities across Melbourne since 1923.
To be eligible, organisations must have a Deductible Gift Recipient status (or be auspiced by an organisation that does), work in the community services or education sector, and be based within the Shire.
Applications are open at specific times of the year.
Please click on the link to make your applications.