Refer to pages 2 and 3 of the guidelines.
A completed Public Art Proposal Form must have been submitted to the public art Panel with your application for a grant.
See link: Public Art - Mornington Peninsula Shire (mornpen.vic.gov.au)
- Eligible organisations include, Incorporated Associations, Not For Profits (NFP), Registered Charities, commercial businesses, Sole Traders and individuals (for this purpose may be an artist or producer) where specified. There may be required eligibility criteria for a grant program so ensure you refer to the specific grant eligibility.
- Organisations are limited to one grant within a financial year, if successful in the application process. Decisions are based on merit. Flexi Grants are an exception enabling an organisation to apply for an additional grant to meet a community need. Flexi Grants will remain open all year, closing mid-June and / or until funds have been expended.
- Applicant organisations must be registered, solvent and have adequate level of public liability insurance relevant to the activity. (note unincorporated community groups must use an auspice organisation to apply).
- If an incorporated organisation is acting as an auspice organisation, it must only support two unincorporated organisations per financial year.
The applicant or auspice organisation must not be in debt and must be compliant with all grants previously awarded by Council.
- All projects, programs and activities must take place with the Mornington Peninsula Shire Local Government Area
- An applicant school or learning institution may apply only where the project is not curriculum based, or where the activity or benefit is not confined to the learning institution but is for the primary benefit of the wider community.
- Retrospective funding for activities, programs, projects / events that have already been started or have been completed will not be eligible.