What is MetroAccess?
The MetroAccess program promotes and facilitates disability access and inclusion. It helps local communities be welcoming and inclusive of people with disabilities. The Shire’s Disability Community Inclusionofficer works to support accessibility.
MetroAccess Focus areas include:
- Access to the built environment
- Accommodation and housing
- Arts, culture and festivals
- Children and youth
- Civic participation and leadership
- Cultural and linguistic diversity
- Education and employment
- Health and wellbeing
- Information and communication
- Sport and recreation
Contact the Shire’s Disability Community Inclusion (MetroAccess) Project Officer via email at email@example.com or phone 5950 1000.
To stay up to date with Disability News and Events, join the Disability Community Inclusion mailing list
MetroAccess is supported by the State Government of Victoria.