Sleep and Settling Information Sessions
Understanding childhood sleep
The Maternal and Child Health Service provides FREE sleep and settling information sessions for the following age groups:
- Newborn to 6 months
- 6-12 months
- 12 months and over
We offer Sleep and settling education sessions at both the Tootgarook and Mornington Park Maternal and Child Health Services.
These FREE sessions provide information appropriate to your family’s needs and the child’s developmental age, including:
- Typical sleep patterns and behaviours
- How sleep patterns change as baby develops
- Learning ways to support healthy sleep habits for your child
- Strategies to help manage sleep concerns
- More support and self-care
To book into one of these sessions, speak with your Maternal and Child Health Nurse, call 59501099, or complete the Booking Form below
Sleep and Settling Information Sessions Booking Form
Additional in-home support is also available from our Sleep & Settling Program.
Please call 5950 1099 to find out more from your MCH Nurse.