Venues at The Briars
Venues for Hire:
- The Briars Barn - suitable for weddings, engagements and community events and has a capacity of 120 people seated or 150 standing.
- The Historic Homestead Garden - suitable for wedding ceremonies, funerals and community events.
For more information on hiring The Briars Barn, Historic Homestead Garden and the event space contact the Shire’s Buildings & Facilities Department on 5950 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online.
- The Visitors Centre Theatrette is suitable for meetings and workshops.
- Outdoor Event Space – suitable for concerts and festivals.
For more information on hiring the Visitors Centre Theatrette contact The Briars Visitor Information Centre on 5974-3686 or email email@example.com.
- The Eco Living Display Centre meeting room - suitable for meetings and workshops.
For more information on hiring the Eco Living Display Centre contact the Shire’s Climate Change, Energy and Water Department on 5950-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Josephine’s Restaurant is a privately operated business located at The Briars. Josephine’s offers a fine dining experience for any occasion accompanied by delightful views overlooking the historic homestead, gardens and farmland of The Briars. Enjoy exciting menus utilising local Mornington Peninsula produce. The restaurant caters for a wide range of dietary requirements.
For more information please visit their website: www.josephinesthebriars.com.au
Angus and Rose
Angus & Rose is a privately run business located at The Briars.
Angus & Rose provides a space for the ‘Little Gardeners Club’, workshops for all ages, including school holiday workshops and a place to purchase a coffee. Bookings are available over the weekend for private functions and kids birthday parties.You can also enjoy a walk through the 2-hectare landscaped rose garden showcasing David Austin roses and old-world roses, annuals and perennials.
For more information please visit their website: www.angusandroseatthebriars.com