Event Marketing & Promotion
The Shire will not be issuing any signage permits until further notice. Our noticeboards are currently being used to run a community awareness and safety campaign in response to Coronavirus.
Need help promoting your Event to the community? The Shire may be able to assist. Learn more below.
Community Event & Information Signage
Mornington Peninsula Shire has established specific sites for temporary signage throughout the peninsula to help promote your upcoming event/activity or to display an important community message.
Signage is billed at $40 per signage blade, with a maximum of five blades available for purchase ($200).
Please Note: Payment is required when submitting your application (This excludes Event Organisers who receive Shire funding).
The Shire's contractor will manufacture the sign which will display your event/activity name, location and date or community message.
- Please be aware that signage locations do book out in advance.
- Applications will be assessed on a first in first served basis.
- Signage displays are switched over on a fortnightly basis. The Shire will allocate your signage request to the most appropriate two week block, according to your activity/event date(s).
- Site location preference cannot be guaranteed.
- Only events and activities held within the Mornington Peninsula Shire are eligible for this advertising.
- No political messaging will be accepted.
- Signage locations are listed on the application form.