Event Marketing & Promotion
Need help promoting your Event to the community? The Shire may be able to assist. Learn more below.
Community Event & Information Signage
Mornington Peninsula Shire has established specific sites for temporary signage throughout the peninsula to help promote your upcoming event/activity or to display an important community message.
Signage is billed at $40 per signage blade, with a maximum of five blades available for purchase ($200).
Apply for Community Event & Information Signage
Please Note: Payment is required when submitting your application (This excludes Event Organisers who receive Shire funding).
The Shire's contractor will manufacture the sign which will display your event/activity name, location and date or community message.
- Please be aware that signage locations do book out in advance.
- Applications will be assessed on a first in first served basis.
- Signage displays are switched over on a fortnightly basis. The Shire will allocate your signage request to the most appropriate two week block, according to your activity/event date(s).
- Site location preference cannot be guaranteed.
- Only events and activities held within the Mornington Peninsula Shire are eligible for this advertising.
- No political messaging will be accepted.
- Signage locations are listed on the application form.
What's On Listing
Check out the Shire's "What's On" event listing to see what is happening on the Mornington Peninsula.
Do you want to get your event added to this listing, which allows users to search for events and activities by township or date? Click below to get started.