Book a campsite
Book a campsite at the Shire's Rosebud, Rye & Sorrento foreshore camping.
About foreshore camping
The campgrounds are situated within a Crown Land reserve. Please be aware of the following:
- Family friendly campgrounds. No noise permitted after 11pm
- A maximum of 6 people per site with a maximum of 4 adults (18+)
- Water taps are not provided at every site and are not for exclusive use
- Campers must ensure a 2 metre clearance between sites for fire services
- Only gas or electric bbq's allowed. No solid fuel fires are permitted at any time
- No pets
Please note: when booking with a mobile device sites will be automatically allocated. If you want to self-select a camp site location please use a desktop computer or laptop when booking.
Make a booking
Re-opening of campsites: Looking forward to a holiday? We look forward to welcoming you!
Book now for 5 November to 17 December 2021 and 30 January to end of April 2022. If there are changes to opening dates, we will update this page. You can also follow-us on Facebook to stay up to date.
- Peak season camping is fully booked (18 Dec 2021 to 29 Jan 2022)
- Sites are available to book in the following sections from 5 Nov to 17 Dec 2021 and 30 Jan - 30 April 2022:
- Rosebud - Section 5, 6, 7, 10A, 11 & 12
- Rye East and West, Sorrento East and West
Check for vacancies by using the Book Now button.
Foreshore Camping Office
Phone: 5950 1011
Expression of Interest (post peak season)
Foreshore Camping application to join the Rosebud peak waiting list (bookings for 6 weeks)