Foyer Exhibition Space Terms and Conditions
In applying to participate in the Foyer Exhibition Space @ Mornington Library program, applicants agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Mornington Peninsula Shire will exercise all reasonable care, but will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to artworks. Artists can arrange and pay for insurance cover for their exhibition.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire does not administer the sale of artworks. Artists are to provide a flyer with all contact details for interested buyers to liaise directly with the artist. Artworks purchased remain on display for the duration of the exhibition, unless under extenuating circumstances.
- Exhibition artists must be able to deliver and collect their artwork at the allotted times.
- Exhibition artists must supply a complete list of works to be exhibited, including; titles, mediums, dimensions and process of all artworks to be exhibited and an artist’s statement, no later than two (2) weeks prior to their exhibition.
- Works must be ready to be hung.
- All artworks for exhibition must not exceed 10 kg.
- Exhibitors should assist gallery staff to hang their shows.
- Artworks deemed to be offensive, that do not reflect the high standards associated with Foyer Exhibition Space @ Mornington Library, that are a health and safety risk will not be displayed.
- Shire reserves the right to take photographs of the exhibition. These may appear in Shire promotions and publications. The artist will be attributed appropriately.
- Artists are welcome to produce additional promotional material for their exhibition and advertise or list their exhibition in publications, however, all final artwork and text must be forwarded to the Cultural Planner for approval before going to print or being published on the web.