Revenue and Rating Plan 2021-22
The Revenue and Rating Plan (adopted June 2021):
- determines the most appropriate and affordable revenue and rating approach for the Shire
- outlines how we will adequately finance the objectives in the Council Plan.
- establishes the revenue raising framework that the Shire proposes to use.
This plan is part of the Shire’s integrated planning framework. It helps the Shire deliver the Community’s Vision.
Strategies outlined in this plan:
- align with the objectives contained in the Council Plan.
- will feed into our budgeting and long-term financial planning documents,
- be used for other strategic planning work
The Revenue and Rating Plan is a four year plan, reviewed annually in line with the annual budget process.
Download: Revenue and Rating Plan 2021-22(PDF, 1MB)