Health & Wellbeing Plan
All Councils across the state need to write a Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan every four years.
At Mornington Peninsula Shire, Councillors have chosen to integrate the Health and Wellbeing Plan together with the Council Plan to create a single Council and Wellbeing Plan 2021-2025. This highlights the importance of health and wellbeing across everything we do.
Councillors integrated health and wellbeing into the plan by considering the following information:
- Policy direction set by the Victorian Public Health and Wellbeing Plan 2019-2023
- Data from a range of sources such as the Victorian Population Health Survey 2017 and Census 2016
- Input from Mornington Peninsula Shire’s Health and Wellbeing Committee and ongoing conversations with stakeholders
- Community voice from the Imagine Peninsula 2040 community vision project
- Feedback from a Stakeholder Workshop held in June 2021
The plan is set out under three themes:
- a healthy, natural environment and well-planned townships
- a robust, innovative and diverse economy
- a flourishing, healthy and connected community
Download: Health and Wellbeing Plan - Annual Report - Year 4 2021
Find out more information about the Council and Wellbeing Plan 2021-2025.
No results found. Please try searching again.