Competition Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
To be eligible to win the Shire’s gift hamper:
- You must complete and return the survey by 11.59pm on 14 October 2019;
- You must be over the age of 18;
Terms and Conditions
- By entering into the lottery, the entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The lottery is promoted by Mornington Peninsula Shire Council in relation to its publication Peninsula Wide.
- For the purposes of the Gambling Regulation Act 2003 and Gambling Regulations 2015 this lottery is defined as a ‘trade promotions lottery’.
- The prize is a gift hamper with gourmet food and products sourced from the Mornington Peninsula, valued up to $200.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm on 14 October 2019. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 30 October, 2019 at Mornington Peninsula Shire office, 90 Besgrove Street, Rosebud 3939.
- Entrants are not required to be present for the draw.
- The winner will be notified in writing on Wednesday 30 October, 2019.
- The name of the winner will subsequently be published on the Mornington Peninsula Shire website at mornpen.vic.gov.au/peninsulawide on Thursday 31 October, 2019.
- The prize is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or other prize.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council are ineligible to enter.