Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards nominations open
Published on 09 April 2019
The below media release has been distributed on behalf of Mornington Peninsula Shire and Awards Australia.
The Victorian Regional Achievement & Community Awards have been launched for 2019 and the search for our community champions has begun.
Mornington Peninsula Shire Mayor Councillor David Gill encouraged the community to get involved and nominate a local individual, community group or business that has made a difference to the Peninsula.
“We’re proud to have a hardworking community here on the Mornington Peninsula and it’s important we take a moment to recognise the efforts of our peers.
“The simple act of nominating someone in your community could make a world of difference” said Cr Gill.
We need to give thanks and now you can by nominating them into one of these categories;
· Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
· Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning Diversity and Inclusion Award
· Regional Development Victoria Business Achievement Award
· Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
· Regional Development Victoria Leadership and Innovation Award
· Parks Victoria Environmental Sustainability Award
· Life Activities Clubs Victoria Senior Achievement Award
· Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
· Awards Australia Community Group Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with either $2,000 into an account in their name from Bank of Melbourne or air time packages on PRIME7 for category winners. One of the nine category winners will be named the “Bank of Melbourne Regional Achiever of the Year” and receive an additional $2,000 and state trophy. To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/vicraca and select ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Wednesday 3rd July 2019. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 9720 1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards started in 2002 and are designed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions that individuals, communities and businesses make throughout regional and rural Victoria. These awards aim to recognise their success and achievements, which contribute to making regional Victoria a better place.