VicRoads calling for feedback on Golf Links Road
Published on 06 September 2018
VicRoads is fixing Golf Links Road to make it quicker, easier and safer to get to.
As part of the Golf Links Road Upgrade, VicRoads will:
- improve the road surface
- improve the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Roads
- improve existing intersections at McClelland Drive and Peninsula Link off-ramp
- install safety barriers along the road.
Project benefits include:
- make it easier and safer for you to get to Peninsula Link, Somerville, Hastings and the Western Port Highway
- make it easier and safer for trucks to get to Grant Road and the Somerville commercial precinct
- lower the risk and severity of crashes with safety barriers.
There are two ways to have your say:
- Complete the VicRoads survey about how you currently use the Langwarrin South area
- View the proposed design on their interactive map.
On the map you can share your knowledge, ask a question or make a suggestion that could improve the design.
To contact Vicroads phone 1800 105 105