Mornington Peninsula shines at Victorian Tourism Awards
Published on 04 December 2018
Mornington Peninsula tourism was showcased with 12 high quality and diverse businesses being successful at the 2018 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards.
The RACV Victorian Tourism Awards celebrate the best of the best in the tourism industry throughout the state.
Mornington Peninsula Shire Mayor Councillor David Gill said this is an outstanding result for Peninsula tourism and congratulated all winning local businesses on their success.
“Tourism is an important sector to the Mornington Peninsula helping to increase economic activity and employment.
“The awards highlight the exceptional world class Mornington Peninsula businesses and the diversity of our tourism industry,” concluded Cr Gill.
2018 VICTORIAN TOURISM AWARD WINNERS
Gold winners progress to the Australian Tourism awards in early 2019.
- St Andrews Beach Brewery – New Tourism Business
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims – EcoTourism
- Pt Leo Estate – New Tourism Business
- Peninsula Hot Springs - Cultural Tourism
- Bunyip Tours – Major Tour and Transport Operators
- WaterMaarq Ocean Adventure – Adventure Tourism
- Moonraker Dolphin Tours – Tour and Transport Operators
- Lindenderry Red Hill – Luxury Accommodation
- Naturaliste Tours – New Tourism Business
- Hawkes Vegetables and Farm Store – Excellence in Food Tourism
- Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism Board and Mornington Peninsula Shire – Tourism Education and Training
- Mornington Boat Hire - Adventure Tourism
To learn more about the Victorian Tourism Awards visit victoriantourismawards.com.au.
To find out more about tourism on the Mornington Peninsula visit mornpen.vic.gov.au/tourism.