Help us develop a vision for the Mt Martha Public Golf Course
Published on 30 October 2020
Mornington Peninsula Shire has engaged @leisure Planners and WellPlayed to develop a vision and long term plan for the Mount Martha Public Golf Course.
Don't miss out on contributing to this exciting project! Community consultation closes 5pm Wednesday 11 November 2020.
We will be reviewing all aspects of the site, including its role as a significant open space for the Peninsula and undertaking a detailed review of the golf course operations, use, management, performance and role in providing for golf in the Shire.
We’re seeking input from users, residents, clubs, community groups and other stakeholders to find out:
- What you value about the open space and the golf course?
- How could the golf course, the service its offers and the open space generally be improved?
- What are the issues, challenges and opportunities that the strategic plan needs to address?
- Thinking about future generations, what is your vision for this site?
As part of this review and through working with the community and key stakeholders, the Shire will be preparing:
- a ‘State of Play’ report about its management and performance as a golf course and as a regional open space
- an ‘Issues and Options” paper assessing the future development opportunities and desirable directions
- a ‘Long Term Plan’ for the site in line with the Council’s vision, plans and relevant legislation.
HOW TO HAVE YOUR SAY
Community consultation is currently open and closes 5pm Wednesday 11 November 2020.
Hard copy forms are available upon request by phoning 1300 850 600.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about the Mt Martha Golf Course and its services visit: mtmarthapublicgc.com.au.
Sport and Recreation Operations Leader – Mornington Peninsula Shire Council