Expressions of Interest open for Australia Day Awards Selection Panel
Published on 06 July 2022
Each year Mornington Peninsula Shire celebrates the achievements and contributions of local community members through the Australia Day Local Awards.
We’re now seeking Expressions of Interest from local residents and/or business operators to become a member of the 2022 Australia Day Local Awards Selection Panel.
The Panel is responsible for assessing and deliberating all nominations received and making recommendations to Council for winners of the Awards.
Australia Day Local Award Selection Panel members will:
- Have demonstrated personal and professional integrity.
- Have demonstrated expertise, experience and/or commitment to recognition of achievement in the community.
- Have a track record of constructive and collaborative decision making in a board or committee type structure.
- Be available to attend and actively participate in an annual selection process meeting.
- Maintain absolute discretion around Committee deliberations and recommendations.
- Have proven their ability to formulate and explain recommendations.
- Be residents and/or business operators in the municipality.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Submissions are currently open and close 27 July 2022
Visit mornpen.vic.gov.au/ausdayawards to complete the form.
Hard copy forms are available upon request at our Customer Service Centres.
Email your form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
Attention: Christine Aslanidis
Selection Panel - Australia Day Local Awards EOI
Private Bag 1000
Quotes attributable to Mayor Councillor Anthony Marsh:
“We encourage you to get involved and recognise those who have made a difference to our local community.”