Take a look at the plans for our new Aquatic Centre
Watch the video for a sneak preview of the Rosebud Aquatic Centre.
*Final facility may be subject to design changes
Aquatic Centre Detailed Design Plans
(Plans current at June 2019)
Download: Detail Design Plans of Our Aquatic Centre - Floorplans(PDF, 29MB)
Download: Detail Design Plans of Our Aquatic Centre - Renders(PDF, 5MB)
Aquatic Centre Concept Plans
Three concept plans were developed for the proposed public swimming pool in Rosebud.
Land adjoining the Shire offices in Besgrove Street was been named as the preferred site for the pool, which is expected to expedite the development of an aquatic facility in Rosebud
The concept plans include options for a 25-metre indoor pool, a 50-metre indoor pool and a 50-metre outdoor pool. All options include a learn to swim pool, warm water program pool and associated health, fitness and well-being facilities.
The mix of components shown in the three concept plans will provide for traditional aquatic pool programs including training, school competitions, education, health and fitness and special events.
The concepts also show several health, fitness and wellness components such as:
- a multi-purpose room for health and fitness classes
- a wellness centre featuring consulting, steam and sauna rooms catering for specialist services such as massage and physiotherapy, relaxation, older adults and sports recovery
- a café offering high-quality food services
- high priority disability access
- access ramps to the main pool (25 metre and 50 metre options), learn-to-swim pool and warm water program pool
- wheelchair access to the spa within the warm water program pool
- family change rooms for persons with a disability or special needs
- all the pool decks will be on the same level avoiding the need for any lifts.
Download: Concept 1 - 25m indoor pool
Download: Concept 2 - 50m indoor pool
Download: Concept 3 - 50m outdoor pool