Selection Panel – Australia Day Local Awards Application Form
Each year Mornington Peninsula Shire celebrates the achievements and contributions of local community members through the Australia Day Local Awards.
We're calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for peninsula community members and business operators to become a member of the Australia Day Local Awards Selection Panel.
The Panel is responsible for assessing all nominations received and making recommendations to Council for winners of the Awards.
Applications close 5pm Friday 10 August 2018.
Selection Panel Members will:
- Have demonstrated personal and professional integrity
- Have demonstrated expertise, experience and/or commitment to recognition of achievement in the community
- Have an understanding of Australian and local honours and awards
- Have a track record of constructive and collaborative decision making in a board or committee type structure
- Be available to attend and actively participate in Committee meetings
- Maintain absolute discretion around Committee deliberations and recommendations
- Have proven their ability to formulate and explain recommendations
- Be residents and/or business operators in the municipality
- Need to be available to review and deliberate all received nominations and attend the Selection Panel 30 November 10:00 am to 12:00pm
Submit your expression of interest:
Online: You can submit your expression of interest online using the form below.
In person: Forms are also available to complete in hard copy at the Shire’s offices in Rosebud, Mornington, Hastings and Somerville.
Email: Email your form to: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Australia Day Local Awards selection panel EOI’.
Post: Mornington Peninsula Shire Council, Attention: Christine Aslandis, Australia Day Local Awards Selection Panel EOI, Private Bag 1000, ROSEBUD 3939