Safety Beach and Mt Martha North Beach Public Amenities
Draft concept plans have been developed for the installation of new public toilets at Mount Martha North and Safety Beach.
Community and stakeholder feedback has been received. Once feedback has been considered, the project will progress to the detailed design phase.
The existing public amenities are in poor condition and have reached the end of their useful life.
The new facilities will be designed to ensure they are easy to maintain and to last for the next 30 to 40 years, featuring:
- Unisex disabled/family change rooms
- Unisex ambulant change rooms
- Male ambulant change rooms
- Female ambulant change rooms
- External wash down stations (e.g. shower and foot wash facilities)
- Drinking station
The facilities will also contain bike racks and a drinking fountain.