CN2575 - EOI - Manage Funded Kindergarten Program
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council invites expressions of interest from service providers with experience in managing early years programs to tender for the operation of Mount Martha House and Mornington Community House Funded Kindergarten Programs commencing 2022.
To be eligible for this, providers must:
- Obtain a licence from the Victorian Department of Education to operate funded kindergarten
- Demonstrate sound financial/governance practices and systems
- Deliver 5 hours of funded three year old kindergarten from 2022
- Deliver 15 hours of funded kindergarten in the two years prior to school (from 2023)
- Participate in Shire Kindergarten Central Registration Program.
- Work in Collaboration with play groups to share space when kindergarten is not in operation
- Enter into a lease agreement with Council
Closing Date & Time: 28 July 2021 at 3pm
Visit our e-Procurement system to access tender information and documents and make your tender submission.
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the e-Procurement system and in accordance with the requirements stated in the tender document. Please only provide documentation relevant to the tender submission