CN2594 - Fire Management - Compulsory Clearances
The Shire invites experienced contractors/firms to tender for a range of fire management works on private property as part of the annual Fire Prevention Inspection Program. Compulsory clearances are fire management works undertaken on private property, on behalf of Council, where a Fire Prevention Notice has not been complied with.
Council is seeking to appoint contractors for both minor and major fire management works.
Works may include, but is not limited to:
- Grass mowing of residential and industrial properties
- Removal of fallen dead and fallen fine fuels
- Minor weed management works
- Broadacre slashing
- Pruning and chipping of vegetation
- Removal of large amounts of dead and fallen fine fuels
- Forestry mulching
- Creation of fire break
Closing Date & Time: Currently Under Evaluation