CN2482 - Essential Safety Measures (ESM) Inspections and Audits of MPS
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council (MPSC) invites suitably qualified and experienced contractors to submit Request for Proposal for the provision of Essential Safety Measure (ESM) works.
The project consists of provision of Essential Safety Measures (ESM) works comprising auditing of ESM maintenance activities and identification of compliance issues within the Shires 270 plus Buildings and Facilities. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Establish via independent audit using the Shire’s i-Auditor application, the status of maintenance compliance against the Maintenance Schedule (MS) and IAW relevant legislation (Building Act and Building Regulations), standards and codes of practice.
- Identify ESM building compliance issues.
- Classify defects found into either critical; non-critical; non-conformance or recommendation categories. Clarification of categories will be provided to the successful tenderer.
- Verify ESM maintenance services are being completed in accordance with Building regulation and Australian Standard requirements.
- Identify where the installation of ESM is non-compliant to required standards.
- Identify where an ESM oversupply (and any undersupply) might exist in the building.
- Identify if there are evacuation plans available for each building.
- Identify where an ‘Alternative Solution’ has been used in a building as permissible via Part 0 – Building Code of Australia which requires a varied methodology of maintenance than recommended.
Closing Date & Time: Currently Under Evaluation
Visit our e-Procurement system to access tender information and documents and make your tender submission.
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the e-Procurement system and in accordance with the requirements stated in the tender document. Please only provide documentation relevant to the tender submission