Seawinds Ward encompasses the area from Safety Beach, through Dromana, McCrae and Rosebud to Capel Sound and Tootgarook.
The Seawinds Ward has three Councillors.
Seawinds Ward Map
Download Seawinds Ward Map(PDF, 459KB).
- Safety Beach
- Rosebud South
- Capel Sound
Stay up to date with the latest Seawinds Ward news(PDF, 7MB)
Seawinds Ward features:
- Amenities including Dromana Shopping Centre, Rosebud shopping area including Rosebud Plaza, The McCrae Plaza and shopping areas in Capel Sound as well as Rosebud Hospital
- Safety Beach Country Club and Martha Valley Country Club
- Foreshores and beaches from Safety Beach to Tootgarook along Port Phillip Bay
- Numerous parks including Dromana Recreation Reserve, Hillview Community Reserve, Mount Martha Public Park, Latrobe Reserve, Olympic Park, Vern Wright Reserve, Tootgarook Wetlands and Tootgarook Sports Reserve
- Halls and community facilities including The Rosebud Hub, Rosebud Memorial Hall, Old Shire Offices Dromana, Rosebud Park Public Golf Course
- Dromana Primary School
- Rosebud Primary School
- Peninsula Adult Education and Literacy
- Rosebud Secondary College
- Eastbourne Primary School
- Our Lady of Fatima Primary School
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE (Rosebud Campus)
- Padua Secondary College
- Tootgarook Primary School