Documents for Inspection
Summary of Personal Interests
As part of the Shire’s commitment to transparency, and as required under the Local Government Act 2020 this page holds a summary of the personal interests of Councillors, the Chief Executive Officer and nominated officers. View Summary of Personal Interests page.
Councillor Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Register
Download: Councillor Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021(PDF, 84KB)
Register of Delegations
A public Register(DOCX, 240KB) of Delegations under section 11(8) of the Local Government Act 2020.
Other information available
- The agendas for, and minutes of, ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months (refer Agendas web page);
- The minutes of meetings of special committees held in the previous 12 months (refer Minutes web page);
- A register of authorised officers appointed under section 224(1A) of the Act (view register(PDF, 162KB)); and
Registers are available for inspection by members of the public, Councillors and Shire officers upon written application to the Governance unit and in accordance with the following:
- Applicants must complete the ‘Application to Inspect(PDF, 29KB) ’ form, to be submitted to email@example.com.
Registers may be inspected in hard copy format only, at the Rosebud Municipal office of the Council during normal office hours, by appointment only. Governance will confirm time and date.
Appointments are limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
Inspection must be in the presence of a Governance officer.
No person other than a person who has made application has access to or is permitted to inspect the register.
Photocopying and photography of registers is prohibited (notes may be taken).
Registers are not to be distributed electronically.
A person must not publish any information derived from a register unless that information is a fair and accurate summary or copy of the information derived from the register.
Governance must maintain a record of the names of persons who have inspected a register.
The Victorian Auditor General’s Office (VAGO) and Shire internal auditors are exempt from applying to inspect registers.
- A Councillor or Shire officer, who has a declaration recorded in a register, will be advised the register has been inspected and may inspect the recorded names of people kept under subsection (9) by contacting Governance.
For more information:
Contact the Governance Unit
Phone: 5950 1137