Mornington Peninsula Shire's School Holiday Programs cater for primary school children during the school holidays.
For general enquiries, please email SHP@mornpen.vic.gov.au or call our office on 5950 1099.
Location and hours of the programs
- Bentons Square School Holiday Program: 7:30am to 6:30pm
Bentons Square Community Centre, Bentons Road, Mornington.
- Hastings School Holiday Program: 7:30am to 6:30pm
Hastings Community Hub, 1973 Frankston-Flinders Road, Hastings.
- Mornington School Holiday Program: 7:30am to 6:30pm
PCT Peninsula Community Theatre, Nepean Highway, Mornington.
What will my child do at the School Holiday Program?
- We provide a wide range of activities based on the interests of the children in line with My Time, Our Place (Framework for School Age Care in Australia)
- There are incursions and excursions arranged each holiday period
- Children need to bring their own morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
What are the costs and how do we pay?
- Annual Family Registration Fee: $20 paid once per calendar year
- Daily Fee: $56.00 a day
- Casual Fee: $61.00 a day
- Late pick up fee: $20 (per 15 minutes)
- Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate can reduce these fees
- Invoices are mailed to the nominated parent following care.