Mornington Peninsula Shire's School Holiday Programs cater for primary school children during the school holidays.
For general enquiries, please email SHP@mornpen.vic.gov.au or call our office on 5950 1099.
Location and hours of the programs
- Bentons Square School Holiday Program: 7:30am to 6:30pm
Bentons Square Community Centre, Bentons Road, Mornington.
- Hastings School Holiday Program: 7:30am to 6:30pm
Hastings Community Hub, 1973 Frankston-Flinders Road, Hastings.
- Mornington School Holiday Program: 7:30am to 6:30pm
PCT Peninsula Community Theatre, Nepean Highway, Mornington.
- We provide a wide range of activities based on the interests of the children in line with My Time, Our Place (Framework for School Age Care in Australia)
- There are incursions and excursions arranged each holiday period
- Children need to bring their own morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Annual Family Registration Fee: $20 paid once per calendar year
- Daily Fee: $56.00 a day
- Casual Fee: $61.00 a day
- Late pick up fee: $20 (per 15 minutes)
- Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate can reduce these fees
- Invoices are mailed to the nominated parent following care.
2016 School Holiday Program Bookings for September have now closed. Administration staff will be available on Monday 19th September at the program locations between 8.30am-11am to process late booking forms. The Coordination team are unable to process bookings prior to this time.
Bentons SHP Info Sheet September 2016(PDF, 256KB)
Hastings SHP Info Sheet September 2016(PDF, 222KB)
Mornington SHP Info Sheet September 2016(PDF, 286KB)
Bentons Square Community Centre - Bentons Rd, Mornington. Phone 0417 558 233.
Peninsula Community Theatre - Nepean Highway, Mornington. Phone 0417 015 337.
Hastings Community Hub - 1973 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Hastings. Phone 0419 526 618.(These numbers are only for use during the School Holiday Program).
For general enquiries please email SHP@mornpen.vic.gov.au or call our office on 5950 1099.
Further Information can be found in our MPS School Holiday Program - Parent Handbook 2016(PDF, 2MB)
If your child has Diabetes or Epilepsy, please call our office on 5950 1099 so that we can email the correct form to you.
Download Allergic Reactions Action Plan(PDF, 205KB)
Download Anaphylaxis Anapen Action Plan(PDF, 229KB)
Download Anaphylaxis Epipen Action Plan(PDF, 262KB)
Download Asthma Care Plan(PDF, 150KB)