About Family Day Care
Family Day Care is a quality home-based Education and Care service that is flexible and affordable, and is provided in the homes of our licensed educators. Family Day Care offers a small group environment that is safe, stimulating, and of a high quality.
Family Day Care service operates under the National Quality framework which includes the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations. Our service has a rating of Exceeding National Standards.
Download Family_Day_Care_Parent_Information_Book.pdf(PDF, 6MB)
View our Children's Services Policies
What can we provide for you?
- We can provide you with a “home away from home” child care environment in a family home where children celebrate the magic of childhood in a quality education and care setting
- A quality home based service with an environment that is safe and nurturing
- An inclusive service for all children
- The security for your child of consistent child care by one educator
- A small group for your child, where their individual needs are catered for
- We provide tailored care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; including fulltime, part time, casual, occasional care, weekend and overnight care, respite care, emergency care, before and after school care and school holiday care
- Our educators may provide transport to and from preschool and school
- Our educators can provide your children with real community experiences by attending local library, music and play sessions etc.
- We provide ongoing training and support programs for our educators which can also be accessed by families to assist in child related matters
- We are an approved service where eligible families can claim Child Care Benefit and the Child Care Rebate to reduce the cost of care. Contact the Department of Human Services for further information on 13 61 50
Contact us on 5950 1099 for more information about Family Day Care.