About Planning

For an overview of the planning system in Victoria and the planning permit process, refer to the below publications by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP).

Planning in Victoria - A guide to the planning system

Planning Permits process

Contact Us

The Planning Services team can contacted in the following ways:

By phone - (03) 5950 1010

Via email - statutory.planning@mornpen.vic.gov.au

In person at the Mornington Office - 2 Queen Street, Mornington

Do I need a planning permit? 

If you wish to make changes or additions to buildings or dwellings on your property it is likely that you will need a planning permit.

Find out if you need a planning permit.