Have Your Say: Proposals to Restrict Vehicle Access
The Mornington Peninsula Shire is proposing to restrict vehicle access on the following sections of road:
- Buxton Lane between 22 Buxton Lane and Blake Street, Shoreham;
- Burton Street between Buckley Street and 20 Burton Street, Bittern;
- Wright Street at the Morrah Street end, Hastings; and
- Hodgins Road between Bittern Reservoir and Derril Road, Tuerong.
Council has resolved to commence a six-week public exhibition period in relation to the proposals and we are now seeking your feedback.
To view a plan of the proposals, please see the following:
Further details: Proposals to Restrict Vehicle Access Public Notice.
Submissions regarding the proposals will be considered by Council or a Committee of Council, in accordance with Section 223 of the Act, if received by Friday 8 September 2017. Submissions must be:
- In writing or by email to:
Mr. Matthew Ashdown, Mornington Peninsula Shire Council, Private Bag 1000, Rosebud 3939
- Received by Friday 8 September 2017.
- Clearly state whether you (or a representative on your behalf) wish to be heard in support of your written submission.